steve142

In the Income section, I've added my W-2. However it continues to show "Needs review" even after I reviewed it multiple times. Any ideas?

MaryM428

That Needs Review will show up on your TurboTax as long as there is any money amount in a W2 field that should be filled in and is blank.  Sometimes you have to put a zero (0) in a blank field to get rid of the Needs Review.

steve142

I fixed it by deleting all the extra rows that were created for box 12. These were automatically created when I imported the PDF. That was not obvious. I also put a bunch of zeros in for boxes 7 thru 11, but I don't think that was the cause.