Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ziangzhu

In review, it's asking "Schedule B -- Form 1099-DIV (Wealthfront): Recipient ZIP Code must be entered". Related addr shows "HIDDEN". What should be filled in?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

In review, it's asking "Schedule B -- Form 1099-DIV (Wealthfront): Recipient ZIP Code must be entered". Related addr shows "HIDDEN". What should be filled in?

hi ziangzhu, did you resolve this issue yet?
Anita01

I would try deleting and entering this 1099-DIV again.  I've never seen one saying Hidden.  If you imported this, enter it manually if possible.  To get to it, enter 1099-DIV in the Find window on the upper right, hit enter, then the Jump To

I re-imported 1099 from Wealthfront and I am still seeing this prompt under "Review"
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue
jcwy

I have the same issue!
jcwy

Update: not sure if it's correct, but I downloaded and checked the 1099 consolidated form from WealthFront, and it seems to indicate that the "recipient" is you (i.e. myself), and so I just entered my own zip code (and state)

Having this problem as well. Wondering if anyone can confirm that the recipient is yourself.

I entered my own zipcode and state and submitted returns 1 month back.. it was accepted.. no issues..

You can just use Google maps to find their address. The zip code is "94301"

I had the same error. It is looking for your personal zip code.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies