Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

s1n1s1n1
Returning Member

Impossible to Reach a Human Being at TurboTax Support

Why do you make it so difficult for your customers to speak to a human being to ask questions about potentially-fraudulent TurboTax software?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

You can speak to a person, you just have to go through the procedure to do that. You can get TurboTax support contact information, including phone numbers, at this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/turbotax-phone-number...

What do you mean by "potentially fraudulent?"   Did you purchase the software from a questionable source--like a "too good to be true" seller on the internet?   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
s1n1s1n1
Returning Member

Oddly enough, it was actually from Walmart.com but it was from one of their marketplace sellers, which I didn't notice, frankly. I will be more careful next time. I notified Walmart and they've already provided a refund and they're pursuing the matter further. When I checked the key on Intuit, it had already been used multiple times, according to TurboTax support, to whom I eventually got through after many failed attempts. When I contacted TurboTax those first few times, none of the categories applied to the issue and I wasn't able to reach a person for quite some time. I was "disconnected" several times while I was in the queue. Perhaps I was impatient but my frustration grew after the disconnects. Perhaps it was due to the timing with it still being too close to April 15th, albeit after. Nevertheless, all of this started when I noticed their download link was questionable and I took it from there.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies