wjcorb3

Importing from Quicken

I have two(2) Pensions and when I import that info in TurboTax it comes in in one lump $$$.   I have named them differently, but they are 1099-R...   I have an annuity that is also a 1099-R that comes in separately. 

ThomasM125

Importing from Quicken

You should have a separate entry in TurboTax for each form 1099-R that is issued to you for your pension distributions. It is possible that both pension distributions are being combined on the same 1099-R form, in which case you don't need to worry.

Please follow these steps to view the form 1099-R's in your program:

1. Find the "Income and Expenses" menu option in your TurboTax program

2. Look for your pension entries under "IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals"

3. Click on the "Edit/Add"  box

4. Under "Your 1099-R Entries" you will see the form 1099-R entries in your program

Compare the entries in TurboTax with the actual form 1099-R's that you were issued. If any of them are incorrect, change or delete them and enter the correct information manually.

ThomasM125

Importing from Quicken

3. Click on the "Edit/Add"  box

kar-heloc

Importing from Quicken

Am very disappointed that I can not use my data from Quicken.   I have been using Quicken since 1994 and NOW in 2022 can NOT import tax information into TurboTax 2021