Import error report

Import error report

I'm trying to import my data from Quicken for Windows Premier 2020 into the latest TurboTax 2020.  Both programs have all updates installed.  When I import in TurboTax I receive 31 instances of this message:

The import value "0/0/0" cannot be imported into "Date sold".

I don't appear to have any problem in Quicken.  I did a validate of my Quicken file and found no errors.

How do I find and repair the transactions in Quicken that is creating this nastygram in TurboTax?

Import error report

compare your gross proceeds 2020 in Quicken against your gross proceeds 2020 in TurboTax.

If the same, you can ignore those 31 messages.

Import error report

I'll check that.  The 31 messages are on a page with a header that reads "Import Error Report."  In general, software should not report errors that can be ignored.  Why don't these messages have any kind of error number that can be investigated?  Why don't these messages have any indication of which transactions in Quicken are faulty?  TurboTax needs improvement.