Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

decor18

Im on the form 1095-A and i cant continue . it keep asking me for the monthly premium amount I got it from the form and im stock it looks like i need something else

on my 1095-A  section it keep asking me for Monthly Premium SLCSP. 
what should I rite here

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Im on the form 1095-A and i cant continue . it keep asking me for the monthly premium amount I got it from the form and im stock it looks like i need something else

The software does not like zeros for these .  If the 1095A has a zero, leave that space blank in the software.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

if you mean your 1095-A has zero for col B "Monthly second lowest cost silver plan (SLCSP) premium" then you need to go to healthcare.gov site and use the tool to calculate what to put instead of zero.  The tool is here > https://www.healthcare.gov/tax-tool/#/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies