gphm

Im not getting a refund for my fed but im am for my state. do i have to pay with a card then?

rjs

Yes, you have to pay the TurboTax fees with a credit card. You cannot have your TurboTax fees deducted from a state refund.

rjs

DustinTS

If you have any TurboTax fees, I see you are using our Deluxe package, if you want to choose to have these taken out of your return they must be with your Federal Refund and not your state. If you are not receiving a Federal Refund you would need to pay before filing your return even if you are receiving a State Refund.