My forms were rejected due to an error on the secondary signature but when I try to find it on Turbo Tax i cannot access that infromtion. I follow the prompts but it just takes me back to reviewing my taxes not the signature page
Try this to correct the signature:
- Log on to your account, and select Fix my return.
- Select File from the left side menu and proceed to the screen titled, Sign Your Illinois Return.
- Enter your 2018 AGI from line 1 of your 2018 Form IL-1040 (not your federal AGI from your IRS 1040 form); or
- 8-digit Illinois PIN, which you might be able look up at the Illinois Department of Revenue's website; or
- Illinois driver's license number or State ID.
Note if you don't have at least one of these items, you will not be able to e-file your state return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I can't get to the sign my tax page to enter in the IL-PIN. It skips past the page where I enter the IL AGI information. Please help.
Also I paid to efile this tax return. Will I have to pay again?
It took me 5 submissions but got it to submit with NO reference to AGI. I assume that since TurboTax requires a period at the end of the entry that Illinois is rejecting it. I tried without the period, I tried with 00 after the period, I tried to remove the comma—TurboTax kept putting the period and comma in. Illinois kept rejecting both secondary and primary taxpayers but finally got it to work with only driver’s license.