turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jimaz61

I AM WONDERING IF I AM STILL IN THE AUTO SHIP PROGRAM FOR TURBOTAX . IF NOT WHAT IS THIS YEARS TAX’S FOR YEAR 2016? [personal info removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I AM WONDERING IF I AM STILL IN THE AUTO SHIP PROGRAM FOR TURBOTAX . IF NOT WHAT IS THIS YEARS TAX’S FOR YEAR 2016? [personal info removed]

If you want to check on your membership, you can phone TurboTax Support.  If you were not billed in November, however, it sounds like you didn't update your credit/debit card info prior to the November 4 deadline.

If that's the case, you'd need to make a regular purchase of the software, and could re-enroll in Advantage for next year's 2017 product.   But verify all that with Customer Support before making a purchase to see exactly what they are showing for you.

Support is open until 9 PM Pacific (12 Midnight Eastern.)  Use the form at the link below to be assigned a phone number:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

For the question part of the form, I'd say "speak to agent about my Advantage membership" (without quotes).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You appear to be asking if you are still a TurboTax Advantage member (annual subscription.)    This is mainly a user community forum, so we can't directly access any specific account info.   We can help you narrow it down, however.

Was your credit/debit card charged in November for the 2016 product?   If so, we can tell you how to retrieve your 2016 product.
jimaz61

NO THAT  IS WHY I ASKING?

If you want to check on your membership, you can phone TurboTax Support.  If you were not billed in November, however, it sounds like you didn't update your credit/debit card info prior to the November 4 deadline.

If that's the case, you'd need to make a regular purchase of the software, and could re-enroll in Advantage for next year's 2017 product.   But verify all that with Customer Support before making a purchase to see exactly what they are showing for you.

Support is open until 9 PM Pacific (12 Midnight Eastern.)  Use the form at the link below to be assigned a phone number:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

For the question part of the form, I'd say "speak to agent about my Advantage membership" (without quotes).
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies