Solved: If you transferred in information from your 2015 t...

I need to change my bank account information how I do this, I am at the page where it is asking me how I want to receive my returns

If you transferred in information from your 2015 tax return, you may be shown the same bank information that was used last year to have your refund direct deposited. 

If you want to change or edit the banking information that is shown, make sure that the box stating "I want my refund deposited into this account" is unchecked.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Continue.

You will be taken to a new screen titled, "Let's get your bank account info"

This will allow you to enter the new or updated banking information that is to be used for your 2016 direct deposit.

I had to change my bank account, but still at M&T Bank. My new bank account number is routing number, [ removed] 

account number is [removed]. Also changed my address [removed]. 

As you go through the File section of the interview, you will be asked how you want to receive your refund.  Select Direct Deposit and then enter the correct bank information.

@cago2655