turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am readying to pay my first installment of my federal taxes for 2019, due on 15 April. Where do i find the envelopes and forms to mail payment to the IRS?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenaC

I am readying to pay my first installment of my federal taxes for 2019, due on 15 April. Where do i find the envelopes and forms to mail payment to the IRS?

If TurboTax did not print out form 1040-ES, you can print them from the IRS website: IRS Form 1040-ES. There are 12 pages. Scroll all the way down for the forms. It has all four quarters.

• TurboTax does not provide envelopes. On page 5 of the above IRS link, find the address based on the state you live in. 

If you want TurboTax to create form 1040-ES forms, see How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2019 taxes?

You can also pay directly on the IRS website. You can use a credit card (there's a fee) or have them withdraw it from your checking or savings account (free). See IRS Payments.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenaC

If TurboTax did not print out form 1040-ES, you can print them from the IRS website: IRS Form 1040-ES. There are 12 pages. Scroll all the way down for the forms. It has all four quarters.

• TurboTax does not provide envelopes. On page 5 of the above IRS link, find the address based on the state you live in. 

If you want TurboTax to create form 1040-ES forms, see How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2019 taxes?

You can also pay directly on the IRS website. You can use a credit card (there's a fee) or have them withdraw it from your checking or savings account (free). See IRS Payments.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies