Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

marvin13

IF TT says your 100% accurate then get a rejection and TT says review the calcs form 7206 or delete and refile. If it gets rejected again print and file by mail why?

Error says XML file not attached sounds like a TT issue
try to get a hold of TT and just this form where is the support from TT??   I'm moving to H&R   
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

IF TT says your 100% accurate then get a rejection and TT says review the calcs form 7206 or delete and refile. If it gets rejected again print and file by mail why?

The development team has been made aware of the e-filing rejection code that seems related to Form 7206.  They are working to resolve this and request that you use the link in the following TurboTax help article to register your email address for notifications.  The expectation is that this will be resolved in the March 29th program update.

Why is TurboTax adding an incomplete Form 7206 when I'm not required to file it?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@marvin13 : 7206 e-filing works when filed online, however the issue persists on desktop version. I am facing the same issue.

If it works online, then why is it taking time to fix the issue for desktop version? I got.a software update today, however, the issue still persists.

Requested them to port my file to online and give me the access to file online.  TT said they can't port current year file. 

Expected TT to show some sense of urgency in resolving the same when the problem has been pinpointed. Disappointing experience.

Hoping you have success with H&R. Let us know.

Mar. 29?

Where's the sense of urgency? This issue has been reported since Feb. Our refund is getting delayed because TT is unable to e-file for us. They fixed it for online but not for desktop.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies