turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If my return was rejected by IRS, how do I fix it?

Can I "fix" it without doing an amended return?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?
1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

If my return was rejected by IRS, how do I fix it?

No, if your tax return was rejected by the IRS then you will have to file an amended tax return Form 1040X to correct the original return.  The link below has information that you may find useful.


message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies