• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosioqh
Level 1

IF I USED EZTAXRETURN TO FILL MY 2018 INCOME TAX BUT IRS REJECTED BECAUSE OF THE AGI WAS WRONG..MAY I USE YOUR SERVICES NOW?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Critter
Level 15

IF I USED EZTAXRETURN TO FILL MY 2018 INCOME TAX BUT IRS REJECTED BECAUSE OF THE AGI WAS WRONG..MAY I USE YOUR SERVICES NOW?

Why don't you just correct the AGI and resubmit the return there ?   You will need the correct AGI with TT to file so why enter everything again ?   But if you want to the yes you can.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rosioqh
Level 1

THANK YOU!
Critter
Level 15

Why don't you just correct the AGI and resubmit the return there ?   You will need the correct AGI with TT to file so why enter everything again ?   But if you want to the yes you can.

View solution in original post

fanfare
Level 15

IRS will reject your return again. IRS doesn't care what tax prep service you use.
You will have to file on paper via US Mail.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v