tiffanyswalter

If I started filing my taxes electronically and I enter the wrong information I started over with a new username how do I cancel out the old one

BarbaraW22

If you have not submitted your payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, registered your account, or filed your tax return, you can use the Clear and Start Over option to remove the information you entered. Here are the steps:

1. Log into TurboTax and select any topic to continue your return
  2. Click on Tax Tools from the menu on the left-hand side and then select Clear & Start Over 
  3. Click Yes in pop-up window to confirm 

Please see this TurboTax Help article for more information

bp1936

ChondelLO

You won't be able to cancel the additional TurboTax account, however, you can have it deactivated. For steps on how to have your TurboTax account deactivated please click here