algparrish91

If I received one payment of $430.95 as a grad student in England in 2017 in relation to MWRC Postgraduate Assistant. where do I account for this income?

MarilynG

If you did not receive a W-2 or a 1099-Misc for this income, you could enter it as Other Taxable Income.

Type 'other taxable income' in the Search window, and 'Jump to other taxable income'. Say Yes to Other Wages.

Continue through Household Employee, Disability screens, say Yes to 'earn other wages', then choose 'Other'.

You will be able to enter a description and amount (screenshot).

MarilynG