Level 11

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you did not receive a W-2 or a 1099-Misc for this income, you could enter it as Other Taxable Income.

Type 'other taxable income' in the Search window, and 'Jump to other taxable income'. Say Yes to Other Wages.

Continue through Household Employee, Disability screens, say Yes to 'earn other wages', then choose 'Other'.

You will be able to enter a description and amount (screenshot).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post