Solved: If I pay now so that I can see the detail of my State tax return, will I still be able to revise it before filing?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmunk

If I pay now so that I can see the detail of my State tax return, will I still be able to revise it before filing?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MollsBBU

If I pay now so that I can see the detail of my State tax return, will I still be able to revise it before filing?

Yes. To pay before filing, only complete Step 1 on the File page. (After you log in, you should see File in the black navigation box to the left of your screen).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MollsBBU

Yes. To pay before filing, only complete Step 1 on the File page. (After you log in, you should see File in the black navigation box to the left of your screen).

View solution in original post

lmunk

Thanks for your help!
MollsBBU

You're very welcome!
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings