Solved: If I migrate from turbotax self-employed to turbot...

rs3457

If I migrate from turbotax self-employed to turbotax IRS free- file, will my data carry over?

JulieS

Try logging into your return from the link below. If you are eligible for Free File, your return will be converted.

Click here.

KathrynG3

No. To downgrade, you must clear and start over. 

To do this in TurboTax:

• from the left menu, select Tax Tools
  • Clear & Start Over
rs3457

That is ridiculous since it's the same software. I've been a loyal Turbotax customer for years and this seems like terrible customer service to me. Let me know if there is a way to transfer the data. Otherwise I will not be using Turbotax again and will notify all of my friends, family, and company to get off this software too. 

JulieS

Click here.