Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I made an account at ID, me and the IRS, why are they making me wait for a email stating my email was verified? I’d like to file my taxes and they won’t let me file th

Need IRS Website to give me last years taxes. I can’t get them. Why is turbo tax, not letting me file these things?? I’m about to go to H&R Block.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

If I made an account at ID, me and the IRS, why are they making me wait for a email stating my email was verified? I’d like to file my taxes and they won’t let me file th

We'd love to help you complete your tax return, but need more information. Can you please clarify your question? What sort of error are you getting? Can you provide a screenshot?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am STILL unable to connect with whomever, or wherever (and believe me I’ve done it ALL, 95 times by now), to get my AGI from last years taxes. I have been trying & working on this for 4 days now. I’m about to just go to H&R Block to be honest. Never had such issues with turbo tax and all these EXTRA accounts as well, JUST to use turbo tax. Frustrating. So I need a way around this step, or to skip it, or I will just go elsewhere. 
Signed,

Jennie Gangestad. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This article will help you find it: How do I find last year's AGI? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies