Solved: If I have a current installment plan for last year's taxes, can I set up another one this year? If yes, how? Can I do it through TurboTax?

If I have a current installment plan for last year's taxes, can I set up another one this year? If yes, how? Can I do it through TurboTax?

Yes, you can add to the balance of last years taxes and yes you can do it through TurboTax.

When you get to the file section in TurboTax you can select the Installment Payment Plan option.  Hit continue and follow the instructions to fill out the payment plan form. 

Thank you very much @TurboTaxVanessaIA!!