Worker1234

If I get a check this entry error for beginning date of employment and i put in correct information but won’t register and keeps giving me the same error and won’t let me e-file or send by m

KrisD15

What is the date you are trying to enter? Is this for your 2019 tax year return due this coming April 2020?

KrisD15

Please be sure you use the proper format, the month may need 2 digits and the year may need 4. 

Be sure you are using the correct year, often we are tempted to enter 2020 when it would need to be a date in the past. 

Make sure it is in the order of Month and then Year. 

We are here for you, if this does not help, please post a more detailed question with the date you are trying to enter and how you are trying to enter it.