colin_macd

If I filed my Federal and NJ tax electronically through TurboTax, but the tool won't let me file NY electronically and won't say why. How can I find out why?

I have always filed all my return electronically in the past.
ErickaW

Here is the link to a similar question with an answer. Note: in the comments of the original question, one user had entered zeros "0" and by removing the zeros and leaving fields blank, it fixed her issues "I had the same problem as well. I was able to fix it by deleting any "0s" that I entered for non-applicable fields. I think the system processes "0s" as invalid numbers. I hope this helps!": https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7205357