1969sherria

If i file my daughts taxes on my account ,that i just filed my on,will they get mixed up?or shoild i make a seperate acct.

bluedeb

With the Online version, each tax return requires a separate account with a separate username and password, but you can use the same email address for all of them. Never start another return by going back and overwriting everything in the return you just filed. This will replace your info, which means you won't be able to retrieve your return later.

To start another return in TurboTax Online, here’s what to do:

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.
  2. Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.
  3. On the Create your account screen, set up a new user ID for the second return.
  4. You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
  5. Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.
  6. After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.
  7. If you can't create a new account because your web browser automatically logs you into your old account, you may need to clear your browser history, cache and cookies.

bluedeb

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.