lmoore2856

If I decide not to move forward with Turbotax after in mid-progress, is there a penalty? I didn't sign anything at the beginning, correct?

AnthonyC

No.  There is no penalty if you decide not to continue with your filing through TurboTax.  Assuming you haven't already paid for any fees (the default is to pay any fees at the end before filing in order for you to be able to use the product and be satisfied before you pay), then you can just stop mid-progress.  You can use the Clear and Start Over from My Account if you want to clear out your return.

AnthonyC