tax--taxing

If I am not self employed, but need to know how do I get my w-2 to you if I file with TURBOTAX?

My W-2 was mailed to me.   You will need it I assume.  How do I get it to you?

JulieR

When you prepare your return in TurboTax, you enter the information yourself, you do not send any documents to TurboTax.  To enter your W-2, Open your return and click on Federal in the left-hand navigation, then click the Wages & Income tab at the top of the screen.  Click Start next to Job (W-2).  Then follow the program prompts to complete your entry.

JulieR