"If Form 2210, Part II, Line A checkbox 'WaiverOfEntirePenalty' is checked, the [waiverexplanationstatement] must be attached to Form 2210". Is this a TurboTax issue?

My federal return was rejected when I filed electronically and TurboTax is telling me this is the problem: 

"If Form 2210, Part II, Line A checkbox 'WaiverOfEntirePenalty' is checked, the [waiverexplanationstatement] must be attached to Form 2210" 

This sounds like a TurboTax issue (i.e. not a data entry issue on my part) since Box A in Part II of Form 2210 is checked and TurboTax entered "85% Waiver" next to it?  Not sure how to proceed, so appreciate any insights anyone can provide! 

exactly my situation - how do I get ahold of them I can find were I can call someone

Hi, there is a support number that you can locate under contact us although I spent over an hour with them yesterday and didn't  resolve the issue.  Supposedly a fix was to be made available today as an update to TT but I haven't seen anything yet.

I agree...saw no update. Was on phone Sun Feb 17 over an hr and first they acted like I was doing something wrong. Then customer service said the higher ups would fix it 25-48 hrs and she would update me also. None of those things have happened.

Same problem! What should I do here??

Same problem.

I have rejected return with the same note and I did not underpay in 2018 (have refund due).  I guess I have to file paper.

What number do I call TurboTax to get a refund for filling paper.  I already paid the electronic filing fee.

Same problem. On hold to speak with a 2nd person as the 1st person could not resolve the issue with the form 2210 waiver of penalty. Hold over 1 1/2 hours on counting. Just ridiculous!