dominekh

Idenity protection pin. I tried printing to mail my federal. It stated i can only efile. Is there any way around that? Because irs is going to keep rejecting it.

I didn't receive  my identity Protection Pin. Will I still have to pay since I'm doing a paper return.

MiriamF

If the IRS has stated that you need an identity protection PIN, they will not accept your tax return without it, even if you mail your return.

You can check this IRS web site to retrieve your IP PIN.

If you are unable to retrieve your IP PIN in time for April 18, please consider applying for a free automatic extension of time to file.

MiriamF