Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

laducad
Returning Member

I would like to start using turbo tax business for my business returns in 2018. Is it possible to buy 2018 and upload my history I was receiving from my accountant?

I would like to start using turbo tax business for my business returns in 2018. Is it possible to buy 2018 and upload my history I was receiving from my accountant?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

"Is it possible to buy 2018 and upload my history I was receiving from my accountant?"

No. Unfortunately, TurboTax Business only supports importing data from QuickBooks.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901107

View solution in original post

2 Replies

"Is it possible to buy 2018 and upload my history I was receiving from my accountant?"

No. Unfortunately, TurboTax Business only supports importing data from QuickBooks.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901107

...and if you have not already split with your accountant ...you should keep the accountant doing your business taxes for one more year, and use the 2018 tax software to see if you understand, and can actually reproduce his/her results before attempting to do it all on your own.  

(at least for tax purposes...maybe you are keeping the accountant for business records, but just trying to do the tax part on your own)
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies