I worked in 2 states and I have 2 W2. Should I sum "wages, tips and other compensation" as well as "Federal income tax withheld"?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

No !

You enter each W-2 separately...after you are done entering one form the one employer, you come out to a page where you can Add Another W-2.

IF you're already away from the W-2 entry section, navigate  back to it and add in the second W-2 as a new form

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

you have to enter two documents.

why do you want to combine amounts ?