Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked as a seasonal driver helper for UPS in 2016, but only for two days. Do I have to wait for their W-2 to come in order to file my taxes?

Yes, you should wait to receive all of your 2016 W-2's before preparing your 2016 tax return

No.. go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.upsers.com">www.upsers.com</a> ..register ur account & then once ur in ur account click on the Hr & career tab .. anyone who has ever worked for ups ever under any circumstances  (quit- fired- 2 hours or 20 years) can pull up their info there & get a quick link to ur w2's

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing