I worked 2 different jobs in 2019 so what would I ...

haybaby148

I worked 2 different jobs in 2019 so what would I put that I’ve worked for? I know I add the boxes together but I don’t know what to put do I put my current jobs name? Or my last job?

No you do NOT add the boxes together.  You enter each W2 separately.  After you enter the first one you can add another.

To add a  W2 just type w2 (small W)  in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

OR  To Add a W2 enter it under

Federal Taxes on the left side

Wages & Income  

Then Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Update button

Then if you are married you should have 2 buttons...Add w-2 for (taxpayer name) and Add w-2 for (spouse name). Click on the correct button to add a W-2.

Or did you work 2 different jobs FOR THE SAME EMPLOYER?  Did you get 2 W2s from the same employer with the same EIN on them?