Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I work for 2 direct sales companies. Do I report the tax info together?

1 Reply
Level 9

I work for 2 direct sales companies. Do I report the tax info together?

Yes, you will just enter each business individually onto the single return, along with income & expenses for each, so that it generates a Schedule C for each one. It looks like you may be using TurboTax online version, so you will need Self-Employed for your direct sales businesses. 

The form Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business is an IRS form filed by sole proprietors and other self-employed taxpayers. It is generated in the TurboTax software after you enter your self-employment income from the Form 1099-MISC or your business information

So if you have a 1099-MISC with income reported in Box 7, you can enter that or your business information in order for the Schedule C to be created. You can find more details on this here What is Schedule C?

Where do I enter my self-employment business expenses, like home office, vehicle mileage, and supplies?

Other Related Topics:

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies