kce4

I work for 2 direct sales companies. Do I report the tax info together?

AndreaC1

Yes, you will just enter each business individually onto the single return, along with income & expenses for each, so that it generates a Schedule C for each one. It looks like you may be using TurboTax online version, so you will need Self-Employed for your direct sales businesses. 

The form Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business is an IRS form filed by sole proprietors and other self-employed taxpayers. It is generated in the TurboTax software after you enter your self-employment income from the Form 1099-MISC or your business information

So if you have a 1099-MISC with income reported in Box 7, you can enter that or your business information in order for the Schedule C to be created. You can find more details on this here What is Schedule C?

Where do I enter my self-employment business expenses, like home office, vehicle mileage, and supplies?

Other Related Topics: