Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I will be selling stock this year. I will need to submit estimated taxes the qtr of the sale. Will Premier assist me with the forms and electronic funds transfer?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I will be selling stock this year. I will need to submit estimated taxes the qtr of the sale. Will Premier assist me with the forms and electronic funds transfer?

Forms yes but payment no. For that you can either mail in the payments to the feds & state or go online to each to make the payments. 

See this TurboTax support FAQ for competing estimated tax forms using the 2017 editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900683-how-do-i-print-estimated-tax-vouchers-for-my-2018-taxes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Forms yes but payment no. For that you can either mail in the payments to the feds & state or go online to each to make the payments. 

See this TurboTax support FAQ for competing estimated tax forms using the 2017 editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900683-how-do-i-print-estimated-tax-vouchers-for-my-2018-taxes

Thanks very much! Does it allow for a "one quarter" return or does it make you annualize it over 4 qtrs?

I do believe it allows both ... but if you want to pay the taxes faster then simply do.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies