tomthedawgfan

I was NOT an inmate! please help me get the inmate earnings off there I'm ready to kill the whole process

Rachel_W

In order to get that message to go away, you will need to follow these steps after logging in to your online return:

• Click "Federal" from the left side-bar.
  • Click "Edit/Add" next to the W2 section.
  • Click "Edit" next to your W2 and step through the input process again.
  • Click "Continue" through the input process and questions until you get to the question "Do any of these uncommon situations apply to this W2?
  • Make sure the Inmate or Halfway House Box is NOT checked
  • Repeat this process for each of your W2s

If the above steps do not fix the issue, you may need to delete your W2s and then re-enter them. Follow these steps to do so: How to Delete Forms in TurboTax?

If neither of those options works for you, please comment below so I can assist you further.

Rachel_W