pottermatt77

I was about to pay $29.99 to turbo tax then after filing completed, i see there is additional $39.99 for NJ state tax return, so total i need to pay $69.00 Why is that?

setfreejn836

I don't know how you got away with paying 69.00  I ended up paying 39.99 for the program,  39.99 for the state, and another 19.99 to efile the state returns. What aggravates me the most is there is no mention of charges when you commit,  your surprised at the end when they have you bent over a barrel.  NEVER AGAIN.  their FREE FREE FREE add is nothing but lies.  what you get for free you can do NOTHING with.

setfreejn836

ee-ea