turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was about to pay $29.99 to turbo tax then after filing completed, i see there is additional $39.99 for NJ state tax return, so total i need to pay $69.00 Why is that?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I was about to pay $29.99 to turbo tax then after filing completed, i see there is additional $39.99 for NJ state tax return, so total i need to pay $69.00 Why is that?

I don't know how you got away with paying 69.00  I ended up paying 39.99 for the program,  39.99 for the state, and another 19.99 to efile the state returns. What aggravates me the most is there is no mention of charges when you commit,  your surprised at the end when they have you bent over a barrel.  NEVER AGAIN.  their FREE FREE FREE add is nothing but lies.  what you get for free you can do NOTHING with.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I don't know how you got away with paying 69.00  I ended up paying 39.99 for the program,  39.99 for the state, and another 19.99 to efile the state returns. What aggravates me the most is there is no mention of charges when you commit,  your surprised at the end when they have you bent over a barrel.  NEVER AGAIN.  their FREE FREE FREE add is nothing but lies.  what you get for free you can do NOTHING with.
ee-ea
Level 15

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies