eltoro956rl

I want to file my 2019 taxes

mesquitebean

I want to file my 2019 taxes

Do you have a question for the user community forum?

Are you looking for the product selection page?  If so, for online TurboTax or the desktop software (CD/download)?

eltoro956rl

I want to file my 2019 taxes

I’m sorry I’m new to

all of this turbo tax app. I filed my 2018 return on here a few months ago but can’t really find the way to file my 2019 taxes. I have both my w2’s now and would like the direct link to begin filing. If it’s easier on the desktop I’d love the link. Thank you. 

I want to file my 2019 taxes

Uhoh---"I filed my 2018 return on here a few months ago..."

We need to understand when and how you prepared and filed a 2018 tax return.  The current online program is ONLY for a 2019 tax return.  It has not been possible to use the online program for a 2018 tax return since October of 2019.  If you "recently" used this program for a 2018 return you made a pretty big mistake. So please tell us what you did ---we need to know before you try to do anything else on the site.