jcj217

I want to efile only my federal return and there is no option available for me to delete my state return.

I have read all of the community posts and none of them apply.  I have already paid for my federal return and only want to file that.
JoceannaD

I understand that you have already paid for your TurboTax Delixe Edition Online, and would like delete the state and e-file your federal.

Please follow the instructions below to delete a state.

• Please Note: In some cases, you won't see the option to delete, just Edit and Start Over. This is because you either already paid for your state or registered your version while that state was attached to your return.
         Go to edit, click the edit pencil icon beside the state you want to remove, then delete all the info. If that doesn't              work, start over and only enter the relevant state(s)