Solved: I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

edgarrodriguez20

I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

DawnC0

Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Click on 'Personal Info' at the top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom, where it lists any dependents you entered or started to enter.  Click on Delete next to any entry that you need to delete.  

DawnC0