Solved: I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edgarrodriguez20

I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Click on 'Personal Info' at the top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom, where it lists any dependents you entered or started to enter.  Click on Delete next to any entry that you need to delete.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Click on 'Personal Info' at the top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom, where it lists any dependents you entered or started to enter.  Click on Delete next to any entry that you need to delete.  

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings