turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

I want to e file my 2016 tax return but in the ICR form asked me for a dependent ssn ? when I file single with no dependents . how will you help me ? I need answer ASAP

Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Click on 'Personal Info' at the top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom, where it lists any dependents you entered or started to enter.  Click on Delete next to any entry that you need to delete.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Sign in to your account.  Click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Click on 'Personal Info' at the top of the page.  Scroll down to the bottom, where it lists any dependents you entered or started to enter.  Click on Delete next to any entry that you need to delete.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies