Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want any loan to pay off credit cards. You can not help me. I have a very good payment history. I just couldn't pay off my credit cards due to my family situation

I need a loan just to pay off my credit cards. I am afraid to fill out the application. In case of refusal, I will make my situation more difficult. I am not sure that they will give it to me. I only need $9,000 to pay off my credit cards. I have a good payment history. Due to family circumstances, I had to spend on credit cards and I can't top them up. Please help me
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I want any loan to pay off credit cards. You can not help me. I have a very good payment history. I just couldn't pay off my credit cards due to my family situation

Sorry---you are not going to get a loan of $9000 here.   There is a refund advance loan that is offered to some users who are eligible, but the loan has to be offered to you. And it will not be in the amount that you are seeking.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies