I've used Turbo Tax for several years. Why don't you have my bank information and driver's license information on file?

There are several factors.

First, your bank information is generally saved. If you are not seeing it, you may be on a different account or have not entered it previously. Even if the program has the information, you are required to reenter to verify.

Second, the requirement for driver's license information is a new requirement that has not been mandated until now.

Driver's license numbers are a way to protect against identity theft, so I am not sure if the program will save this information for future years or require reentry.