Solved: I've made a few mistakes and would like my son check the tax form. How do I save what I've done and I've downloaded TurboTax on my computer?

I've made a few mistakes and would like my son check the tax form. How do I save what I've done and I've downloaded TurboTax on my computer?

To save your return, click on File at the top of the screen (see attached screenshot). A drop-down menu will appear. Click on Save to save your work.

You can come back to the program at any time and continue working on your return.