Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've had several issues with the 2023 TT Deluxe and it seems there is no way to report them. Are there any humans around to support these products anymore?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I've had several issues with the 2023 TT Deluxe and it seems there is no way to report them. Are there any humans around to support these products anymore?

The Online Deluxe version or the Desktop Deluxe?  Post questions here.  There are several of us around that can help you or pass to the moderators.  

The desktop Deluxe version. I wasn't prompted for my IRS PINs and TT did not report any issue with them being missing. I did notice that, but I couldn't find where to enter them, so I just submitted. Of course, the return was rejected within 30 minutes because of this and so was my state return due to the federal rejection.

I would also add that the prompting for HSA contributions is confusing. It appears to assume that if you  have an HSA you must still be contributing to it. That's not true once you're on SS and are forced to sign up for Medicare Part A. It was also confusing about IRA rollovers. I contribute to a 401K and a Roth 401K through my employer. Those get rolled over into a traditional IRA and a Roth IRA, respectively. I could not see how the prompting addressed this situation.

I also thought it was weird that TT knew about some carryover capital losses I had in 2021, but failed to get those values from my 2021 TT history.

I've been using TurboTax pretty much since it's existed, and I've never had as much difficulty as with this 2023 version.

Anyway, I got through all that. Sure hope I did it right. Resubmitted and no response just yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies