bwyld

I used TurboTax Online Premier DIY and TurboTax Online Premier State DIY. Can I use that to prepare a second return without additional cost?

Can I prepare a second different return under the  online premier turbotax I paid for?

Sorry no.  Online is only good for 1 return per account.  But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts.   How to start another return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

The Desktop CD/Download program can do unlimited returns.

macuser_22

No. Online accounts are only good for one tax return.   Any attempt to edit it to file 2nd return will overwrite and destroy the first.