I used turbo tax last year for my taxes (printed and filed by mail) but it is not found in the Turbotax database. I have tried to take the steps to recover it without success.

GabiU

It's possible you have used the same email but logged in with a different User ID. Please sign in again with the first section of your email or try a commonly used User ID of yours.

Here's a link to our Account Recovery Tool--

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

GabiU

I've gone through that process a couple of times without success. Thanks though!

Did you maybe use the Desktop CD/Download program?  Then it's only on your computer.

I did. That must be the issue then. Thank you!

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing