dylan-goodgion

I tried to file my taxes 2 weeks ago. It told me the irs is finalizing some of my forms. How long does this take? It still is not ready for me.

this website is what is telling me I can't proceed.

Texas Roger

You can't use the online product to file a 2015 tax return. It is only for 2016. If you want to keep the account you already used to mistakenly prepare a 2015 tax return, you can clear and start over and do your 2016 return.

Here is a link to help you with preparing your 2015 tax return: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2559403-how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-started-in-turb...

A 2015 return can only be printed and mailed. It cannot be efiled.

It is too early to file 2016. Or are you doing 2015?
dylan-goodgion

2015
dylan-goodgion

it was an extension
Texas Roger