kenbiss817-gmail

I tried e-filing for the first time this year and it asked for the AGI from last years return. I plugged it in and it keeps getting rejected by the IRS,AGI no matching?

LindseyLO

We understand you are having an experience with entering your AGI. Please follow the instructions in this link: (AGI Help Article). If this does not resolve your issue, what is the exact message you are getting?

Smitfama

What if you've never filed before (because you didn't work until recently)?  I keep submitting and it keeps saying the primary taxpayers AGI or Self-select PIN from last year does not match IRS records.  Nobody claimed me last year, so how can I have this problem?

@Smitfama wrote:

Since you did not file a 2019 tax return enter a 0 (zero) for the 2019 AGI and e-file again.