antsofcourse

I took advantage of the free Quickbooks offer but Intuit just charged us $20 for it. If its free, why wee we being charged?

I thought the quickbooks offer meant it was free for a year.

Help for QuickBooks Self-Employed is available at the QuickBooks Self-Employed website. The QBSE reference sectionprovides help with QBSE features.

If you are signed in to your QBSE account, select the help icon in the upper right corner to search help articles. Select Contact Us to connect with QBSE chat 24/7

QuickBooks Self-Employed Offer with TurboTax Self-Employed and TurboTax Live Self-Employed: To receive your complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed through 4/30/20, you must pay for your 2018 TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live Self-Employed return by 4/15/19 and sign-in and access your QuickBooks Self-Employed account via mobile app or online at least twice by 7/15/19.

You'll have the option of renewing your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription by 4/30/20 for another year at the then-current subscription rate. You may cancel your subscription at any time from within the QuickBooks Self-Employed billing section. See QuickBooks.com for price comparison.

Offer not valid for existing QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers already on a payment plan.

.

antsofcourse

You didn’t answer my question- at all.  I filed & paid for our taxes already. I took advantage of the free offer - BUT WAS JUST CHARGED $20.  Why?

You have to ask the Quickbooks people ... they are the ones who charged you.