Solved: I switched from W-2 job to a 1099 job in 2016. I have a more complicated return than last year. Also, I need to set up to pay quarterly taxes in 2017.

I switched from W-2 job to a 1099 job in 2016. I have a more complicated return than last year. Also, I need to set up to pay quarterly taxes in 2017.

I also need to set up an individual 401K

The Self-Employed edition for online is what you would have to upgrade to in order to file your self-employed (1099-MISC) income and expenses.  You can also use it to produce your estimated tax payment amounts and vouchers for next year.